BUT we are waiting on SC child abuse clearances to come back. We started our home study visits 1/6 and finished them on 1/12. Our home state clearances had already come back and the following Monday 1/17 our second state came back. I just read that it is taking TWO months for SC clearances to come in.
Our home study draft is sitting at our agency waiting for SC. When that comes in we can then submit our paperwork to USCIS. I knew things were going too smooth. LOL I am still holding out hope that my SW was able to contact SC and push them along.
Not much more going on, just thought I'd give a wee bit of an update.
Cheri~
4 comments:
Glad to hear your homestudy is done...praying those clearances come back ASAP!!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai /Gong Hey Fat Choy!!
Are ya'll doing anything special to celebrate Chinese New Year?
Cheri,
Hey girl. Sorry it has been so long since I have had a chance to say hi and visit your blog. Congrats on your son's referral. He is so adorable. Samantha was from The Yangzhou City SWI in Jiangsu. You will really love Nanjing (the capital city), it is gorgeous. Did you guys move to SC? Wow, I really have been under a rock (lol). Hope things go quickly for you so you can be your sweet little guy home very soon.
Hugs,
Jonni
Jonni, we haven't moved to SC. We are just waiting for clearances to come back from when we use to live there.
Hey girl. Sorry it has taken me so long to write back. I did not know you used to live there. my mom is in Charleston, SC and we lived in Charlotte, NC. I hope you guys are doing well and you can bring your adorable son home soon. :) How exciting.
Post a Comment